Turbo Side Intake- Hot Side Piping Clearance

• Member For: 6y 1m 6d

Hi There, 

Can anyone please confirm for me if the Plazmaman 4 Inch turbo side intake will fit with the intune motorsport alloy piping kit. Plazmaman make two piping kits one for standard intake and one for the 4 inch air box. So im worried that the intake wont fit. Has anyone fitted this kit with the intune piping kit. 

I have had some other feedback that the Mackilec kit will fit. XR6 turbo development kits website advises you will need aftermarket cooler piping which I have but not confident it will fit. 

I would really prefer to get the Plazaman kit as the quality seems superior. Any one fitted any of these air box combinations with the intune kit if so can you please confirm fitment. Also whats the quality and fit like of the XR6 Turbo developments and Mackilec compared to Plazmaman. 

Thanks Heaps

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Yes the Plazmaman 4* race intake fits with the ITMS aftermarket alloy black pipe kit 

Yes the Plazmaman 4* race intake is far superior in fitment and quality vs the other two mentioned 

Be mindful that going from a complete stock arrangement to a full battery relocation kit and race intake is somewhat of a reasonable job and a decent level of mechanical skill is required to install this modification. 

cheers 

• Like 2

• Member For: 6y 1m 6d

Hey Jet,

So have you fitted this kit with the ITMS piping kit or seen it? 

I’ll be sweet fitting it. Only issue I was considering if the cooler pipe needs modification I don’t have the skills or tools to do this nor do I want to buy the plazmaman piping kit if I don’t have to. 

thanks mate appreciate it. I’ll go with this one. 

cheers