CJF077

Software License Upgrades

Hi Guys,

Hope you are having a great year so far. It is that time again where our software licensing charges are due. These updates allow us to add new features, have SPAM prevention, and allow us to upgrade to the latest version as it they come out. Usually twice or three times a year.

The IPB costs are around the $160 mark, plus any additional license charges for our plugins such as the gallery etc.

If we can raise around $400 or so, will allow us to pay for these in total.

Why do we need the donations?

Basically in a nut shell, our monthly hosting costs, and income based on advertisers just covers our monthly charges. And even then its a constant battle to ensure that we get paid on time and able to keep everything paid in full.

We regularly review our hosting requirements, in line with disk space, and memory usage, and only recently evaluated in which our current setup is still suitable. 

You can use this link to make a donation - https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/clients/donations/

Thanks in advance

My donation said it was pending on the 22nd

Does anything need to be done to trigger it to be processed?

Thanks Guys. For some reason stuck in "Authorisation" at the moment. Worked out that I must approve this on the back end. Approved, and received. Thanks again.

Received in total so far $67.28 and our license expires in around 3 days.

3 hours ago, Rab said:

My donation said it was pending on the 22nd

Does anything need to be done to trigger it to be processed?

should be all sorted now. fixed a bug in the setup.

40 donations at $10, so easy. We have 40 regulars easy. Dont be a jew bag cough up a few bucks. I will throw in $10. That makes nearly $500 for me. Come on guys, why is it always up to the same people to donate.???

Edited by arronm

True, I enjoy the forum, chatting with you all. I believe after 15 years of these turbo falcon ownership I also have some advice to offer. 

well, I'd be shocked if more donations came from people who don't enjoy the forum than those who do enjoy it like we do :)