FG2 XR6T 19" rims

Disruptor4

• Member For: 9y 9m 15d

Hey all just looking for some quick advice.

So I am getting my tyres changed as we speak as they were getting low and the day after I ordered them, the front right burst. So the tyre shop found a crack in one of my rims which would have caused the tyre to get the puncture and burst.

So even though getting all 4 changed, the spare has to fkn stay on.

Long story short, does anyone know any decent wreckers around the north eastern suburbs of Melbourne area to find a replacement or have any other advice as to how to proceed. I found a couple on eBay but the prices seemed a bit over the top, one being $700 and another seller for selling one for $440

I kind of liked the style of these stock rims so don't really want to change them tbh but it can be an option. I just think a lot of after market ones can look tacky. 

Cheers all!

Edited by Disruptor4

The problem is these days alot of the premium ford gear has been snapped up and there becoming hard to get so sellers know that. Result is the price is alot higher than ya wanna pay or what there actually worth.

Ya best chance is to go and look around a few Victorian wreckers or ring them, you just might  find what your looking for.

I did, I was looking for FG mk2 limited edition 19's and just happened to walk into a wreckers in Adelaide after turbo bolts and found a full set of the rims I was after. There out there, you have to hunt or just pay close to what people want for them.