Process west stage 2 intercooler fitment fg

Dawso

• Member For: 4y 1m 26d

Hey k31th. Yeah I'm not sure how forth coming they will be seeing as I purchased second hand. I have thought about asking them directly. Just maybe check here first if anyone has them on hand. Cheers

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Somebody might have them, but it'd only be if they had bought it themselves etc. Maybe ask the person who you purchased it off?

• Member For: 5y 3m 24d

There's a little bit of trimming and cutting involved, get the bumper off and the plastic off behind it, remove the stock cooler and pipework and just get to work, you need to undo radiator and aircon cores and push them back towards motor a bit, fit new cooler, check clearances all around when you put rad and aircon cores back in place, you may need to trim a few bits to clear. With my fgx I die grinded bolt holes on both top and bottom radiator mounts to move radiator back toward motor about 8mm to get clearance. You will want to replace intercooler piping with aluminum too, I bought a set from intune motorsport and there was no way on earth they would fit, I had to get 2 of the pipes on the hot side modified. If you buy pw pipes you may have more luck than me. 

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 16d

I never undid any of my radiator to fit.  I did have to trim out the corners of the metal front crash bar. Obviously cutting cut the plastic rad support in between the 2 mounting holes.  I have the intune piping kit too, but no issues here getting it to all fit 🤷‍♂️

CE93E36C-CB8E-43F0-B138-5CDC7B9CC828.png

BE467F62-DFAB-483B-BBA5-7C22229A2473.jpeg