ICEngineworks pipe kit

camo86T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

interesting concept... you still need to be able to do the fabrication yourself anyway, so it's probably only a time-saver for people like turbo-yoda who are constantly doing custom manifolds.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 16d

True; "has anyone ever seen this kit used" would've been better wording and it's probably really only of (casual) interest to welders/fabricators

My brother and I are setting up the shed at the back of the workshop properly, will post some photos (yes, in the relevant sub forum :P)

He's doing a lot of after hours auto fab work through scumtree and word of mouth... intercooler piping, exhaust mods, along with the usual 4x4 bar work etc

He's had a bit of interest from at least 1 customer about doing LS conversion turbo manifolds and doing some research led to this kit coming up.

I used to do a fair bit of this other fab work, but previously always tried to steer away from automotive items since there were too many pimple dicks in s13's after $100 intercooler pipework...

With decent contacts it appears to be a whole new ball game though, I may just get back into it

• Like 1