on 98 fuel FG ZF auto stock turbo 

WI4BSyQ.jpg

on E85 FG ZF auto stock turbo 

I5Ml50r.jpg

whatzyhapoint....

• Member For: 10y 3m 5d
On 07/02/2020 at 8:14 PM, Joshkain said:

Yeah sweet

Looking at a bigger turbo, mate done his and made 380 odd kw, not sure what size turbo he put on. Whats a good turbo to make about 400??? 

Cant go wrong with Precision 6466 or GTX 3582. You think you will be happy with 400. I had 480 with the Pte6235(E85) but ended up getting the 6466. (543rwkw E85)(446rwkw on 98)

Edited by SeduceG6Et67

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Here is a new record for a 82

I had a good customer James ( I believe he’s on here ) who bought a bunch of parts from me for his build and I supplied him a Garrett G2 3582 with a typical Ford 1.06 housing that he swopped over to a Vband 1.01 6 boost high mount and 50mm gate. Due to going Haltech plug n play he went to Graeme west to be tuned and this punched out ;) 

its a heavily modified BA turbo with the best of everything including a full Atomic 998 GTR engine with billet crank. This is on a brand new Prohub mainline Dyno, also went 655rwkw on the chassis Mainline AWD dyno 

#GTXG2FLYF 

jxTggwi.jpg

Edited by JETURBO

• Member For: 19y 6m 25d

Hmm,

that's about as efficient as a package could ever be to punch out those figures. Seems a bit high to me, even with a fully ported head cams etc. boost and rpm also low.

good results none the less

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 28d
Here is a new record for a 82

I had a good customer James ( I believe he’s on here ) who bought a bunch of parts from me for his build and I supplied him a Garrett G2 3582 with a typical Ford 1.06 housing that he swopped over to a Vband 1.01 6 boost high mount and 50mm gate. Due to going Haltech plug n play he went to Graeme west to be tuned and this punched out  

its a heavily modified BA turbo with the best of everything including a full Atomic 998 GTR engine with billet crank. This is on a brand new Prohub mainline Dyno, also went 655rwkw on the chassis Mainline AWD dyno 

#GTXG2FLYF 

jxTggwi.jpg
Could it be done with an internal gate? What actuator would you run to hold this type of boost?