Recommend installers in Brisbane/Ipswich

Shaneg

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

Any place like supercrap or autoflogs can do that sort of thing for you if they offer such a service. It's a pretty simple job, though.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

if you're worried about using the factory system to have an "aux" input from the output of the HU, then yeah, it's a bit of a stuff about... but if you're just bypassing the audio output from the factory system completely and just splicing into the speaker wires as they go out to the doors/parcel-shelf directly from the HU, that's a simple install.

• Member For: 4y 4m 18d

$800 with a pioneer head unit was the price I got quoted from a company on the northside of brisbane😯. I think autobahn may be the go. Use all existing wires and install a head unit with fascia. Shouldn't cost $800

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

depends which HU, I guess as the price range varies quite a lot with HU's.

the fascia is probably going to be this thing: https://frankiesautoelectrics.com.au/aerpro-fp9042-single-din-facia-kit-ford-ba-bf-with-dual-usb/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6vLai5vw5gIVBh4rCh00jwKQEAQYASABEgLVufD_BwE

obviously take out the parts costs to get the actual install price, which is the part that'll vary from installer to installer. should only cost a couple of hundred (a couple of hours) to install.