My long term tidy up!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 16d

Well, you’re out of reg capacity with the GFB so it’s either time for a twin feed rail and Turbosmart FPR1200 set up as I do ;) 

or piss off the 460 and bang in something smaller. Now just be honest with yourself and the end goal and kit it out accordingly. If you’re never going to the 500rwkw zone then go a smaller intank and keep the GFB 

or step up now and commit to a solid fuel system that can see you into the 500 zone “IF” or when it might happen 

• Like 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 4m 8d

Hey dudes! Kinda urgent but not really... The surge kit didnt come with wiring instructions so I downloaded them from the Plazmamam website. Perhaps they are old or have changed but just wanting to confirm the purple wire goes to this pink wire. Fairly confident it does. I'm guessing they changed from red to purple so people wouldn't confuse 2 small red wires but yeah..3e52adf4a63905467a0627f1a76754d7.jpg231c670166aa08d7555a4234fca4305d.jpg

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 16d

Yeh once or a hundred times, the black wrap goes back on like a glove then double wrap it with black electrical tape and it looks like it was never done ;) 

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 4m 8d

Took the sh*t box in today and come home, whole building smells on e85... Cars parked in the garage bellow all day. Go down and have a look, leaking from the main fuel tank. I can see drops from it around the metal skid pan but nothing when running.

Parked the car outside for now but will need a more in depth look to see exactly where its coming from. Surely this would be an excess pressure issue as I did not disturb the tank in any way when fitting the surge. Car had a properly full tank on the way home.