My long term tidy up!

• Member For: 6y 10m 27d

What spring have you got in actuator 15-16? This happened to mine once it was the dodgy solenoid which weirdly was working fine, then I had my turbo rebuilt and I put it back on and then it was dead. But I thought yours was tuned to 13-14 or something. Strange.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 3m 20d
What spring have you got in actuator 15-16? This happened to mine once it was the dodgy solenoid which weirdly was working fine, then I had my turbo rebuilt and I put it back on and then it was dead. But I thought yours was tuned to 13-14 or something. Strange.
I haven't opened it up to confirm the spring but it was supplied as the 12psi version. At the last tune it was tuned at around 15.5 pounds and stayed solid at that boost level until just now since I did the head gasket. I changed the solenoid about a year ago so it hasn't done much work.

Not much in terms of the boost issue. Driven the car a few times though and all running smooth on spring pressure. Boost and temp in check. The atomic bleeder valve rolled up today so I aim to check things out over the weekend. 939482d46e47205f488dc3fccf7ba09d.jpg

Swapped out the solenoids and still over boosting. Looks like some dyno time is needed and check over the tune.

Last night was cool and intake temps were low, even when I by passed the solenoid again it was making 1 or 2 more psi than the other night. Have you guys noticed changes in boost between summer and winter temps?7fcb2ee69a576bf47c8d8ab86399d301.jpg