My long term tidy up!

• Member For: 12y 6m 25d

That just looks like a regular drop in tank, not their heavy duty one.

I think there is only one AIO solution which is the aftermarket industries one but only suits late BF2 tanks (post Sept 07 tanks), but seems big $$ in comparison, but so does a surge tank once you factor wiring, pump, fitting kit.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 3m 20d
That just looks like a regular drop in tank, not their heavy duty one
Is that directed at the kpm unit? If so yes but its the only one they list for early ba bf. The heavy duty ones certainly look the part and carry the price tag.

• Member For: 8y 5m 20d

The FG fuel pump module is the "big pod" that's advertised on eBay. I'll post a comparison.

But have the FG tank allows us to fit the KPM 1000hp module and the AI module

FG pod to BA pod7cb49148e89c27eee19be3b9041a61f6.jpg

Waiting for the exhaust to arrive so taking some time to focus on the paint work again. Being lazy and not pulling out the door handles last time, it left an unsightly look between the handle, the rubber seal and the door itself. So handles out and will have to paint everything separately. I'm slowly gearing myself up to eventually get a few coats of clear over the car and bring the paint up to scratch. f0d829d5976a4de53039bffde994141c.jpg0c8d36524580d8488a36204242ede486.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Edging closer to getting the tune done. Dump and cat fitted up and no leaks. Some heat shields might need to be tweaked a little though. Door handles and doors re done and looking much less ghetto now. Pretty much ready to book in for a tune now. ee9ed10f5a74fef808830a4820842bd2.jpg957e59520ed45ae413820830962c54f8.jpg8dbd588819c53d60b28576d12801c0bc.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

So I went about finding a tuner last few weeks. Called a few shops to touch base, go through my setup and see if it feels right. First up was autotech, busy place, very glitchy I call them they call me I call them we could never really find a chance to talk. Eventually got through to spiro but he was too busy to talk.

Then I tried empire, jeremy was very positive and enthusiastic. It felt right so I towed the car to them. Early reports are the car made 398rwkw at 16psi and they wanted to hold the car to check cold start. Pick up tomorrow so should have a graph to disect. I see a transmission upgrade in my future.

• Like 5

Cars running great, very strong but also much more rounded as a whole package. It has more poke off boost I feel and the transition onto boost is very smooth. Its an easy car to live with that's for sure. Cruising in drive, you'd think the car is dead stock. d6d466f721fbca00bf17eca220b37314.jpgd6d0142f0a291564bfd471976bf832d6.jpg

• Like 4