My long term tidy up!

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

Yeah you may as well hey. There are general zorst recipes for making power and you've got about 2/3's of it there. Just get a high flow cat and your exhaust will be easily capable of joining the 300 club.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 4m 10d
Got the venom bolt in cat atm with stock dump. The last tune was done with the stock cross over and 3576 in place 280rwkw 13psi.

Hoping the new piping and turbo arrangement brings it up to 330+ or so. But yeah I'll bolt it up maybe a day or two before the tune and take it for a small cruise check it out and really that's where I want it to be subtle, full throttle I'm ok with all the noise but when cruising I'd like no drone and quiet.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

It should be pretty quiet as far as exhausts go cos there's two mufflers in there. You'll hear it but it wont be obnoxious at all. The intake etc will help out a lot. What intercooler is in it?

• Like 1

I ended up using a generic cooler 500x400x90 with the plaz hot and cold side piping. Cooler is questionable at this stage but from what I saw intake temps were down from a average of 40 to low 30s high 20s. We shall see how it all goes on the dyno once the high flowed turbo gets done and back on the car.95b66d68decbea67365d1467cad77953.jpg

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

That's a pretty decent size cooler and being bar and plate will keep temps nice and low. It should work out pretty good.

How long till it get re-tuned?

I'm hoping the new core is ready this week and then its a case of swapping the rear housing over, having a good look at that pesky turbo smart actuator, putting it all back together and dyno so 2-3 weeks hopefully.
  • Like 1

Certainly! I think that will be it for power mods for the time being and then focus on durability which I rekon will involve building up an engine on the side and possibly a trans too. All the fun you can have really
  • Like 1