DSC Fault but no errors

Stealth-T

• Member For: 5y 2m 21d

Hi guys,

I'm back after a hiatus on car work.

So for back story I recently I had an issue with missing at high rpm. Took it to the dyno and confirmed my suspicion of spark plugs being busted and having a slight leak from the plastic intercooler.

Since then I replaced the spark plugs and have installed a new metal end tank intercooler (I also swapped the piping earlier this year for the intune kit).

This has fixed my boost leak and missing at high rpm which is great. However, about a week after replacing the plugs I got an intermittent DSC Fault with no associated code. It doesn't always come on when I drive, just every couple of drives, or sometimes multiple times in one drive and then nothing. I spoke to my tuner and he has no clue what could be causing it either 😞

I thought it might be the brake light switch, but I don't touch the brakes when this fault appears. Anyone have any clues as to what it might be?

Cheers.

• Member For: 5y 2m 21d

Yeah I've tried checking it with the xcal and there's nothing there. Thinking about it I did get an error pop up for one of the coils, which I fixed at about the same time. But no coil error after the first time it appeared and I immeadiately fixed (was a loose plug on a coil). So I'm pretty lost on what it could be.