p0133 and P1131

nickzahra693

• Member For: 5y 1m

Hey guys a few weeks ago the P0133 code came up so I replaced the pre cat 02 sensor (Goss brand) a week or so later error code p1131 which apparently indicates continued compensation for leaning. Would anyone know the next steps I should be taking to resolve this issue. Current Mods are full exhaust and dyno tune.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

not particularly, but since you got a different trouble code with the goss, then I'd suggest going with OEM. I think NGK ones are OK, but I wouldn't try it without eliminating the goss as the problem anyway, so OEM is my recommendation.

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 8m 26d

Could be a bad batch of fuel.   I had an intermittent issue with the p0133 code.  Replaced the sensors and it went away then came back.  There should also be two different sensors (at least for BF) one pre & and different sensor for heat in the back.   Assuming that is all correct, I would take it back to the tuner to have a look at the computer.   If the fuel it was tuned on was bad, or if he was only reading off an already bad set of sensors the rest of the tune will be off.  Best to check that off first

• Like 1