I'll just leave this here!

Typhoon

• Member For: 19y 6m 5d

I'm in, better late then never but I have cracked the 700KW number!

Since being a member on this forum for so long now I just felt compelled to leave this here.

Dion is confident we can see over 800 KW at the hubs, but I'll need a mechanical fuel pump setup to do that reliably, and that will have to wait until next year!

Little bit more fine tuning on the 6R80 and then hopefully the long standing 9.92 for SA can be beaten!

Tomorrow Dion will finish tuning it and Johnny has promised to take a video recording which I'll try and upload.

Edited by Typhoon
  • Like 5

• Member For: 19y 6m 5d

Mate its a stock ZF stall convertor modified for the 6r80 shaft. I have a TCE convertor too which is around 3500 to 4500 stall but haven’t installed that yet.

Box is an MV automatic modified ZF with all the relevant 6r80 components and modifications. Exdey clutch’s and steels, running a B&M trans cooler.

I will go as far as I can with this box, including multiple rebuilds, billet planetarys and shafts, and maybe even do a 4R200 conversion, but in saying that the 6r80 conversion is fairly strong, so will see how we go and just build it stronger if need be.  You can pretty much build a full billet box now out of the states and they can’t break them so I’m sure I wont.

• Like 1