Dauntless

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d

Anyone here play Dauntless now - especially since alot of us are restricted to staying at home all the time?

It's a really easy to pick up F2P cross-platform (PC PS4 XBox and Switch) on-line game and I like play every night regularly with the bunch of guys I've met in-game.  Gives me an adrenline rush beating the Behemoth when you thibk you may not make it.  Pretty therapeutic as well - helps take your mind of other things that may be worrying you 👍

Have a Discord happening as well - here's our Discord invite if interested www.evilwaifu.com 

Here's a vid of my Guild The Evil Waifus having fun - IGN EvilDaifu if you want to send me a friend invite in-game (let me know though here so I know your from this Forum) 🍻

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

No worries BCB - its not everyone's cup of tea.  Here's a trailer for their Switch launch late last year which I thought was a good vid ...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Finally did Dauntless Trials solo yesterday ... Hope you enjoy the vid :thumbsup:

Also met Rab in-game for a some hunts one evening - he's pretty good :beerchug:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Thanks @espoig :thumbsup:

There is a new Ramsgate community Hub in-game and here is one of the look outs ...

l0NKHGB.png

For those looking for a great cross-platform (PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch) FREE on-line game, let me know, I am in The Evil Waifus Guild.  My in-game name is EvilDaifu   Here is our discord invite www.evilwaifu.com  :beerchug: