Diff bush washers

K4L4M1TY

• Member For: 5y 1m 26d

Hey all I'm looking to get some new diff bushes in my late 06 BF XR6T as my centre diff bush is dead.

Have a couple of questions hopefully somebody can answer, firstly I am interested in going Superpro Hybrid(part#KIT210K) but while looking for them I keep seeing some descriptions with two washers and some with 3. Which is it supposed to come with, 2 or 3?

Secondly I have seen some say that they run just Superpro Hybrid centre and comfort side ones, pro's/con's?

Lastly, I know most people say do the two smaller side bushes since the cradle will be out anyway but just for my own sake, if the oem centre one is dead is it safe to say the side ones will be shot too?

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 10d

not sure on how many washers, but 2 should do the job (one on each side), realistically.

hybrid centre allows for the rigidity to be a little bit increased but still move a little when conditions submit to do so and the comfort ones go in the side because they are soft and take away some of the increased NVH of the centre hybrid.

no, the side ones are generally not destroyed anywhere near as readily as the centre one, so it's likely they are totally fine in comparison. It's just a good idea to do them as you're only paying for hte bushes (cheap) and the labour is only a tiny bit more expensive to do them compared to having to do them down the track.