Combined States Snowy Cruise 2019 - November 22-24

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d

OMG gonna buy up big on the Tumut River Brewery beers next year - just polished off a Ginger Ninja tonight with pizza at home tonite - farrk me its good :beerchug:

Anyways - woke up next morning Saturday and saw Pookey's car parked out front next to my room :thumbsup: 

After doing the BBQ shopping we all briefly got together for the regular Tumut Station photo opp (anyone see that Tumut spelt backwards is Tumut :roflmbo: )

N79zuaZ.jpg

IMiH3EF.jpg

Having finished kitting up the GoPro's/Sony Action Cams we all headed off - here we are just near the Kiandra turn-off to Cabramurra ...
aF3lGSH.jpg

Let's just say there at that turn off - having launched the drone - spent 1 hr more there than anticipated looking for a *cough* black hawk down black hawk down *cough* "drone in a haystack" - yeah see that paddock to the right in the pic above - it goes on forever :nono:  Big thanks to El Andrew though for finding my expensive toy :bowdown:

So then we came to the Tumut Pond dam which was blue-as in the right light ...
Y1zifSF.jpg

Xm3iE2C.jpg

NWJDFrj.jpg

sY7i9qM.jpg

xPnSCYR.jpg

6JD9QwG.jpg

Being an hour behind thanks to my little drone episode (everytime I take it out something happens - my drone that is :roflmbo: ) - we were all suitably famished for late BBQ lunch in beside pristine Lake Khancoban
Mb6ODmN.jpg

lXNNQK1.jpg

whilst doin the Aussie wave ... :roflmbo:

5IfdFBB.jpg

Finally got into Jindy early afternoon (yeah that section went by quickly :innocent: )

aEqnfMe.jpg

mVvCkNU.jpg

7lOp86U.jpg

B5uUx0q.jpg

And it was soon time to settle down for beers and dinner again - this time at the place we have not tried before - Banjo's but would like to stay there again - classic front bar pub with patio facing Lake Jindabyne :thumbsup:

O8hYtwX.jpg

• Like 3

• Rab unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Went up to Mt Hotham and did a short day walk around Mt Loch last weekend with my mate from the UK - we then drove down the road from Omeo (stayed at Golden Age again) to Buchan Caves - wow I had forgotten how good that road is as it follows the river closely - but it is quite brief :drivingalong: 

He was impressed when he took to the wheel of the FPV F6 - had the cabin dash running and shud have seen his expression (and swearing) over-taking a Mustang ... :roflmbo: 

Buchan Caves is pretty good by the way :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Soz this vid took so long to put together and post up - hope you enjoy it :thumbsup:

Special thanks to @YLD127 (additonal footage), @El Andrew (who also saved my drone :bowdown: ), @PookeyMaster and @civillian (additional footage - luv that Hero8 Black  🎥 ) - you guys made this cruise :rockon:

Looking forward to the Tassie Cruise in March next year:w00t2:

For Your Enjoyment!

• Thanks 1

• EvilDaifu featured this topic
  • EvilDaifu unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...