I need help making a sand alone loom.

• Member For: 10y 6m 1d

I am over here in America doing a Barra conversion on a Foxbody Mustang. I plan on using a BF motor with an FG loom and a ZF6 transmission. Can someone please give me a link to a walk through on how to convert a loom to standalone. I have done several google searches and the only thing that comes up is someone trying to sell me a loom that has already been modified. I will be importing these motors regularly and knowing how to modify the loom will make it even easier for me to bring the Barra to America. Thank you in advance.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
On 26/07/2019 at 11:44 PM, Mustangman570 said:

I am over here in America doing a Barra conversion on a Foxbody Mustang. I plan on using a BF motor with an FG loom and a ZF6 transmission. Can someone please give me a link to a walk through on how to convert a loom to standalone. I have done several google searches and the only thing that comes up is someone trying to sell me a loom that has already been modified. I will be importing these motors regularly and knowing how to modify the loom will make it even easier for me to bring the Barra to America. Thank you in advance.

I suggest going down to the beach. That’s generally a good place for top quality sand. 

• Member For: 10y 6m 1d
On 27/07/2019 at 9:50 AM, Admin (as if) said:

stop stealing our engines 

NO! 

In that case, give back the Coyote, 5.4 DOHC, Windsor, Cleveland and the LS. We share with you, and you have had the Barra for 17 years, its only fair you share it with us now.

Edited by Mustangman570

• Member For: 8y 11m 21d

We have plenty of good quality sand, take that instead and keep ya mits of our Barra's. There a rare commodity now since Ford America and GM decided to shut down production here and head back home to the states so they can sell us all there junk SUV's that are produced in Thailand and Mexico.