New Transmission Install Help

pottypirate

• Member For: 9y 25d

Well an update on the btr from RVO. After the first install fail, dave wouldnt return my calls or email from either me or my mechanic. He would however return ebay messages. Well it took awhile for him to send the new tranny lucky I have other cars. Second tranny turned up which he said he had personnelly dyno'd and my mechanic installed it and so far so good. Nice tight shifts. I have only put about 500kms on it but give it a little stick here and there and it feels good. Also installed a pwr cooler. Long story short, is eventually he did the right thing by me although I had to pay for install twice. If it holds up the distance ill be happy. If I lived local I wouldnt hesitate in dealing with him again but being a distance away it was a bit of a nightmare due to the fact he wouldnt return calls, said he had a lot of other stuff going on so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I wanted a new tranny that worked. Heres to the little green tranny lasting a couple of years. If it fails prematurely, ill post again.