Themes on Colour Display

Grass

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 2d

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help out.

I've noticed lately the "Highlight" colour on my display ( like the colour of the volume bar, the highlight on the radio preset, etc) is orange.

Now I am almost a 1000% sure it was blue and I have no idea why it has changed, and I can't get it to change back...

Any ideas?

• Donating Members

Thanks for you pic and the reply.

I'm referring to the actual touch screen, and the colours it displays.

For example, the "bar" that appears when you adjust the volume, I'm sure it used to be blue, but for some strange reason it is now appearing as orange.

Have a feeling it might be a bug in the code and I'm gonna be stuck with an off beat colour...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 8d

oh, that's what you mean... haha

if that's an issue, it'd have to be an option on the specific software within the ICC... I don't know enough about it to be sure if there's any possibility of changing stuff like that...

• Donating Members

Has anyone come across a way to create new themes or modify existing ones for the touch screen - XR6 Turbo FG MK II.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

no need to create another thread for that question :)

there's nobody who has modded the actual software that ford provides as it's just not up to a high enough standard as a "base" to bother.

if you want a complete ICC replacement, there's a couple of options out there if you search for it :) (not going to plug any specific business as I don't have enough personal experience to do that).

• Donating Members

No, don't want to replace the ICC. Just want the damn thing to work as expected, but that is probably too much to expect from Ford......

On 27/06/2019 at 11:45 PM, k31th said:

oh, that's what you mean... haha

if that's an issue, it'd have to be an option on the specific software within the ICC... I don't know enough about it to be sure if there's any possibility of changing stuff like that...

So no one has seen this before in the theme setup on the cars? Given the number of FG MK II out there, surely someone must have seen this before...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

well, just scour through the options completely and see if you can find anything... if you can't, take it back to ford and get them to flash the firmware on the device to "restore" it back to factory settings... that should definitely fix it.