ba xr6t idle issues

polishboi.luke

• Member For: 9y 4m 7d

heya guys im stumped on this one was just chasing some insite to perhaps someone has had the same problem as me. I got a ba xr6 turbo. for years now every now and again the car would go into a limp. would only rev to 2-3k and not run on all cylinders. only fault code was forced throttle limited. in the past I have replaced the tps. it still kept happening occasionally. I built the engine changed to e85 and got it tuned. car made 792rwhp. picked vehicle up from tuners had to replace the throttle body as it was erratic. for 2 weeks the car drove amazing had a perfect idle etc. after 2 weeks all of a sudden the idle would be erratic and it has a very light missfire. im stumped. its got a new app aswell when I did the manual conversion. it was faultless for 2 weeks then suddenly one morning on startup it lost its perfect idle then suddenly the etc came up. ive bridged the ps pressure switch aswell to see if that was causing the erratic idle but no difference. car hasnt lost any performance or anything just an erratic idle.I got no fault codes to work with besides the forced throttle limited

thanks