• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Member For: 7y 5m 3d

Hi all,

New to the forum and certainly no automotive guru.  

Looking at buying either a ba/bf xr6t and wanting to not spend anymore than 12k.  Preference is lower kms but not really sure on reasonable prices and what to look for.

Currently looking at these two cars.  

This one is modded with low kms (note, he said he would get everything fixed up and probably sell around 10.5-11k)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-2004/SSE-AD-4188252/?Cr=2

Second one is stock apart from heavy duty clutch.  Higher kms and seems tad over priced? (He seems to not want to go much lower than 12k)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-2005/SSE-AD-2405672/?Cr=3

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

• Member For: 15y 2m 19d

Hi guys,

Looking for some quick advice. I'm wanting to upgrade from bf2 xr6t to an fgx xr6t. Want to know peoples thoughts on the fgx turbo, any issues? Is there any differences between the 2014, 2015 and 2016 models? I've noticed that some have brembo brakes fitted and others dont,  is that a factory upgrade based on year of manufacture or a purchased upgrade from new? Love to hear peoples thoughts.

Also if you had the option to purchase an fg f6e with 110k kms on it or an fgx xr6t with 60k kms on it for around the same price, what would you choose?

Cheers all

Kiwod

• Member For: 15y 2m 19d

I also had an external transmission cooler installed for my zf on my bf2. Is this required on the fgx or did ford change the setup for the trans cooler lines to not run through the radiator

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 10y 5m 4d

WTB BF/BF MK2 XR6 turbo or BF F6

Hi All,

Been a member of this forum for a while and just recently have gathered some funds to buy an xr6 turbo or BF typhoon.

Is it just me or are unmodified cars hard to find?

I am looking for a mostly unmodified BF or BF MK2 xr6 turbo or F6 typhoon with as many options as possible. Sunroof and Leather highly regarded and extra paid.

Not even sure if I am able to post this in here or if it needs to be in a different section but thought I would try anyway.

my number is 04xx xxx xxx if you know of one or have one for sale.

I am in melbourne but am willing to travel.

Thanks all

Edited by k31th
hidden mobile number as you don't want that public