Which Xr6T To Buy? (Merged Topic)

Z2TT

• Member For: 15y 2m 23d

Does any one have a rough $ figure on converting a sloppy zf to a manual in a fg turbo? Curious as my ZF is very slack and bangs and bumps under load and generally sounds sick. Might be interested in a conversion rather then replacement...

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d

Almost as easy as getting your name changed Matty?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 9y 10m 28d

Hi all, don't know if Im posting in the right place but I'm picking up my first XR6T on tuesday, already committed to it (probably should have been on here first lol) how ever just thought I would get your opinions. I have had MANY falcons, MANY, but as my name would suggest no B series all E series.

Its a 2005 BA MkII XR6T, it has the T56 6 speed manual, 108,000km, immaculate interior, has 19" FPV F6 rims, new tyres, new tint, new paint (3 shades darker than its original fusion colour I think its called), completely stock motor (just a better oil feed line which is nice) and a pod filter which I'm not totally fussed about. I did want one that had been unmolested though. It has the colour ICC and a ceramic button clutch which I think I will get sick of around town soon and replace it with just a HD clutch.

Downside is it has that rust starting to appear in the lap joint in front of the boot seal. I got a rust repairer to quote getting that sorted properly and they said 500-700 bux so I committed to the car anyway. It really its only downfall I can find.

So here she is, please let me know what to look out for and any other advice. Cheers very much

Jamo

IMG_0014_zps7953e25a.jpg

IMG_0012_zps24b1f609.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsdcb6b570.jpg

IMG_0015_zps2e379419.jpg

Theres the rust starting

IMG_0010_zpsde70059a.jpg

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 1d

10K is a good price. I'm about to put my ba2 up for sale so I'm more curious to see where the market is at.

Shame I didn't have mine up when you bought this, ba2 bf typhoon motor,mustang cobra T56, mwa twin plate, super pro bushes etc etc.

• Member For: 9y 10m 28d

10K is a good price. I'm about to put my ba2 up for sale so I'm more curious to see where the market is at.

Shame I didn't have mine up when you bought this, ba2 bf typhoon motor,mustang cobra T56, mwa twin plate, super pro bushes etc etc.

Got any pics of yours, is it as tidy? don't give him the cash till tuesday

• Like 1