CANCELLED - Great Ocean Road -> Adelaide Cruise Fri 12th July - Mon 15th

Puffwagon

• Member For: 8y 11m 22d

Hey lads, haven't been to active on the forum lately, but that's not to say I haven't been keeping an eye on the cruise that Nath has put together.

A bit more info on ya plans for Sunday and I should be able to catch up with ya all along way. 

I should be able to join ya for the day/part of the day depending on the route and where you'll be.

Will be good to catch up with ya all again.

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Be great to see you again.  Sunday night is planned BBQ night in Mannum Caravan Park if you're around - Rab's special juicy steaks are possibly on the menu I think 😛 If you're inclined - could prolly find a spare sofa somewhere for you afterwards ... but you'd be between 2 heavy snorers... Nate has the route details for Sunday though :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 7d

Alrighty, Saturday and Sunday nights booked, 

My wife is on the fence if she is coming yet, and possibly my little one. 3 weeks to think about it

I will be meeting you Saturday morning as I already have something else planned on the Friday Night.

• Like 1

• Member For: 8y 11m 22d
8 hours ago, EvilDaifu said:

Be great to see you again.  Sunday night is planned BBQ night in Mannum Caravan Park if you're around - Rab's special juicy steaks are possibly on the menu I think 😛 If you're inclined - could prolly find a spare sofa somewhere for you afterwards ... but you'd be between 2 heavy snorers... Nate has the route details for Sunday though :beerchug:

Cheers Gary,

I will see what the plans are for the Sunday and work around where your all gonna be. I have Naths number and Rabs as well so I can text either of them to find out exactly where you all are on the day.

Will be good to even just catch up for the BBQ.

:happyfriends:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Sorry to announce this but we've decided to cancel this cruise.   Puff and Rab are no longer able to make it for different reasons.  I'm going to try to cancel my accomodation.  Hope no inconvenience to you @Wilko16   Left a voice mail on you mobile but not sure if you have changed numbers or not.

• EvilDaifu unfeatured this topic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 7d
2 hours ago, EvilDaifu said:
Sorry to announce this but we've decided to cancel this cruise.   Puff and Rab are no longer able to make it for different reasons.  I'm going to try to cancel my accomodation.  Hope no inconvenience to you Wilko16   Left a voice mail on you mobile but not sure if you have changed numbers or not.

Bugga! And yeah I do have a different mobile since our last cruise.

Not to worry, I think I will still go away to beachport at least enjoy a nice drive down the coast.

Hopefully another cruise later in the Year

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Am so sorry guys that I had to pull the pin.

Still recovering from flu/chest infection - no way I'd be up for the trip.