CANCELLED - Great Ocean Road -> Adelaide Cruise Fri 12th July - Mon 15th

Puffwagon

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

Alrighty got Anglesea and Mannum booked.

We're going to stay at the Beachfront Caravan Park as the motel has a 2 night minimum for a room our size. They don't book online so that'll be sorted tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d

I'll head home on Monday as well.

I have not made any accomodation bookings yet - but if we're all staying at the Beachport Caravan Park - I'll book into that place so we are together :beerchug:

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Alright Port Augusta is a no go then.

Has anyone else booked at Mannum? I chose that spot as it is a good point to head North to Port Augusta from. Since PA is off the cards I think I'll find us a different place to stay and visit as there are better options. I've already booked at Mannum but it isn't much to cancel. Hold onto your horses and I'll go back and replan it.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Ok I've done some planning and I think we'll leave Mannum on the itinerary. From Beachport we'll cruise up the Coorong, around the Fleurieu Peninsula and then stay at Mannum on Sunday evening as planned. I'll find a winery to stop for lunch and maybe a couple of others to visit along the way.

From there it is easy for you blokes to get home and it's not too much of a hike for me either.

Sorted.

• Thanks 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Hey guys here is the details for the Beachport Caravan Park. I requested this info for Saturday the 13th and it was current as of Sunday evening.

ACCOMMODATION RATES – based on 2 people per night

Standard Cabins - 6 berth – NO BATHROOMS - $70.00 per night plus $12.00 per extra person - over the age of 4 years, per night. Linen for hire @ $15.00 per bed

Bedroom 1 - double bed, Bedroom 2 - double bunks, Air-conditioned.  Main living area – table & chairs, television, kitchen with sink, small fridge, microwave, cooktop, electric jug, toaster, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.

None of our 6 berth cabins have en-suites. Bedding hire if needed. NO PETS ALLOWED.

Cottage - $120.00 per night plus $12.00 per extra person - over the age of 4 years, per night. $25.00 Surcharge for 1 Night.  Bedding for hire @ $15.00 per bed.

Cottage (4 bedrooms - sleeps 12). 2 queen beds, 1 double bed bunk, single bed & single bunks. Kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, electric jug, toaster, cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery. TV / DVD in the air-conditioned lounge. Spacious bathroom with shower.

Bedding hire if needed. NO PETS ALLOWED.

Surfside Apartments - fully self-contained - $170.00, plus $25.00 per extra person- over the age of 4 years, per night.

Surfside Apartments: 2 bedrooms, sleeping 6 or a disabled 1 bedroom unit sleeping 3. They have well equipped kitchens with large fridge, cooktop and oven, large bathroom with washing machines and dryers, air-conditioned, TV/DVD, dining area and large lounge. Uninterrupted views over Rivoli Bay. Linen is supplied on all beds. NO PETS ALLOWED.

Payment is required at the time of booking. We only accept Visa / MasterCard or cash as payment. Sorry, we are unable to accept bank transfers

Please phone 08 8735 8128 for bookings and further enquiries. Office hours are 9am – 8pm.

Any other SA members want to come? It's still 3 and a half weeks to go and is mostly over the weekend, just take the Friday off to get over East for a Saturday morning start. We're finishing in SA too if anyone has to get back to work on Monday. I'll be staying with the group until Monday morning but we'll be back in SA by midday or so on Sunday.

@Bizkets is Drunk?

@Box stock T.

@Panda Eyes

@FormulaFG

@Breeny

Edited by Puffwagon
Just cos
  • Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d

Rab and I accommodation all sorted - we are cabin buddies - but with the hindsight of Tassie Cruise - we will have separate bedrooms for added sound proofing :roflmbo:

C'mon guys - it's a great way to meet up face to face with some fellow forum members (even if its just at one of the pit stops), share a beer or more ( :innocent: ) and talk about our cars and other things.  Adds another dimension to when you post up and PM I reckon ...

Getting new Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 3's put on tomorrow - wanted the 5's but for some reason no stock in Melbourne but sort of need the tyres on now as they are wearing a bit thin from the Snowy Cruise last year and Tassie Cruise earlier this year. 

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Just booked Beachport Caravan Park in the surfside apartment for Saturday 13th.

@Rab @EvilDaifu @Wilko16 it might be worth getting onto it as we're only a 3 weeks for that night. You blokes could probably all bunk together in the cottage. Details in my post above.