HI PSI

Billet Thermostat Housing - Group Buy

Personally, I  have no problem with investigating alternatives. It certainly can't hurt  any.   However,  some have already paid under the proviso of having seen pictures of the  product that  they will recieve. I'd hate for  people to get angry at  me for deviating. Get on to them tomorrow and post the feedback recieved.

I will call them tomorrow to investigate, I can send them down a factory housing for them to get basic dimensions off if its a go. 

Any feedback or outcome from your inquiries with Franklin Engineering?

People interested:

1.  HI PSI - Paid
2. Ozywalker - Paid
3. Travis - Paid
4. Callum
5. Espoig - Paid
6. Tazzanz

It will have a 3-4 lag time, so I want to place the order asap. I'm just waiting on a reply and deposits from a few slow coaches... As soon as I can confirm their intent, I'll place the order.

Contacted them sent a couple of pics, Waiting for a reply. I am more than happy to pay ASAP just figuring out freight to NZ is the issue, Freighting within AUS is hard enough for this guy let alone international 🤣. I would imagine franklin would be able to do sooner than 3-4 weeks. 

Guess I could just pay now and worry about getting it to me when they are done lol?

Edited by tazzanz

I'll just get yours sent to me and I we can arrange it form there...   Still interested to see what they come up with. Can't imagine that you would hear anything until next week  though.

No wouldn't hear anything until next week, I just feel like this is a perfect job for Franklin Engineering as small automotive parts is there specialty. But in saying that as stated previously they have not done any before so some CAD time would be needed, Not exactly a overally complicated part though.

Do you think we wait for a response or I deposit said money now?

I think it would be wise to wait if your happy too? I doubt Franklin engineering would be interested in doing just one, so I would need the backing of you 4 if it was to go ahead.

If Ozy is happy to wait a few days, I know that everyone else is not in a hurry for the housings. Send him a pm and if he's ok with it.....

People interested:

1.  HI PSI - Paid
2. Ozywalker - Paid
3. Travis - Paid
4. Callum - Paid
5. Espoig - Paid
6. Tazzanz

Ahh stuff it lets just go with hammond ones, He already has the CAD file makes it sooo much easier. Even though he is abit of a *beep* 🤣 Although I think in future Franklin is definitely worth a look!

How much am I paying into your account $260? 

Sweet all paid. I paid $290 to cover postage to me, Cannot imagine it being anymore than $30 and if it is we will sort it then. It’s a $50 fee to send to Aus so don’t want to be paying that again grrrrr
f45b05d2ca5320c420fb84b45edd504b.jpg

Edited by tazzanz

Just a quick update.

He wanted to wait a few extra days to see if there was any more interest.  I pushed to finalise the transaction and succeeded. 

Invoice has been paid and materials have been ordered.

Edited by HI PSI

Jusy got  a message from Hammond Engineering. Housings should be finished tomorrow.  Please forward (pm me) your address if you haven't already.  

So excited..... 

On 12/04/2019 at 7:51 PM, HI PSI said:

Any feedback or outcome from your inquiries with Franklin Engineering?

People interested:

1.  HI PSI - Paid
2. Ozywalker - Paid
3. Travis - Paid
4. Callum
5. Espoig - Paid
6. Tazzanz

Inbox has been cleaned. 

I have Ozy's and Espoig's address. Just need Tazzanz. 

Thanks

A small update.

All freight information has been sent to Hammond Engineering. He said that he had a personal issue that has put him back 24 hours, and that he'll forward some pictures soon. I'll post them as soon as they are received.

Brad