Billet Thermostat Housing - Group Buy

HI PSI

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 7m 25d

Its probably at this point I should mention im in NZ 🤣 Is hammond fine with sending to NZ, Shall I gave him a call tomorrow? I can still pay into your bank no worries or I could pay hammond direct if he hasn't figured out shipping costs yet.

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d
55 minutes ago, tazzanz said:

Its probably at this point I should mention im in NZ 🤣 Is hammond fine with sending to NZ, Shall I gave him a call tomorrow? I can still pay into your bank no worries or I could pay hammond direct if he hasn't figured out shipping costs yet.

That's a bit of a curve ball. Lol. I'm more than happy for you to arrange your own.  Just mention the group buy.  

Edited by HI PSI

• Donating Members

@HI PSI Are you having all the units sent directly to yourself then distributing them onward or having him sent them direct to everyone. He's not exactly the easiest to deal with just sent him a message. 

• Donating Members

Haha nothing that juicy, Just coming up with alot of problems and not any solutions. From what he has told me he is sending them directly to HIPSI and then he is distributing from there, This may have been lost in translation. Reckons hes charging $30 for shipping for the time it takes 🤣 

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

I found him difficult and inflexible. Here's some of our conversation on freight.  I decided not to share all of the conversation.  

Hammond  - "Yeah I can ship individually. I'll need 1/2 up front and 1/2 at completion. Freight would probably be ~$30 each express if I have to send individually".

How much for combined?

Yeppoon. Queensland

"I'd guess about $70ish".

"I will have to ask for full payment up front now however due to your reaction to the postage cost."

Taz, I'm happy to do either.  It would work out to be about the same cost wise. 

Edited by HI PSI

• Donating Members

Hmmm, Yes he seems like abit of a cock. His work looks mint though so I have no concerns there but he is hung up on making freight difficult when it shouldn't be. I would suggest we try Franklin engineering as this sort of work is there specialty (Automotive parts) But may work out more expensive as I assume they will need to draw up a CAD Design to suit? Were as Hammond already has it saved.