Billet Thermostat Housing - Group Buy

HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

I think that leaving until the end of the week will be long enough for the majority of regular forum members  to review the group buy and make a decision. Hammond  said that they want 50% payment up front, with the remainder paid upon completion.

Hammond Engineering has really stiffed us on freight - $30 per Express Post sachet, or $70 for all housing delivered to one address.  I'm really pissed about this and we had a bit of a stand  up about it. So much so, that I'm investigating other suppliers. As I don't think that it is fair or respectful to those participating in the group buy.  I'll update the thread and those already participating, if any other alternative come available.

BTW, the owner of Cranky 6 (Formerly Jet066)  is also considering running a group buy on a billet housing. He's contacted Plazmaman, and at At the moment he cannot get any better pricing than us.  More to come...

People interested:

1.  HI PSI
2. Ozywalker
3. Travis
4. Callum
5. Espoig

6. Tazzanz

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 13d

im tempted to get in on this even though I dont have a falcoon currently.

@HI PSI if it helps and you cant work on cheaper freight happy for you to send it to my mrs addy and I can get them sent from there for zero bones as they have a mail room.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 7m 25d

Be interesting to see if CRANKY6 comes up with anything. Plazmaman would be ideal not sure why they haven't done it yet.

Edited by tazzanz

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

"I spoke to plazmaman and they said they weighed it up and its just to time consuming to bother doing and price would be around the 500 mark", was what he said....

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 7m 25d

Hmmm... I know Independent motorsports were the original purchasers of those pictured units above. So might be easier to deal with them direct?

Edited by tazzanz