Brembo 6 pots with discs - value?

karlp2

• Member For: 10y 7m 11d

A guy I know has some 6 pot brembos with rotors that he is looking to sell, they’re 9 years old.   They’re in good alround order with plenty of meat on the rotors.  I asked him how much he wants and he’s asked me to make him an offer.  What’s a fair price to pay?  

I’m going to use them on my G6ET but will of course first need to do a test fit for wheel clearance etc.  The car running super low springs too so I need to be careful with using spacers.  Thanks

Edited by karlp2
Typos

I’m running 20” rims Koya SF07  (20x9 offset is 30) front with but yeah will need to look very closely at the fitment as on F6s there’s like only a few mm clearance with 19s

Edited by karlp2

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 13d

You want the brakes but I’m pretty sure the face of the SF07 is not going to clear because of the design. 

Can you test fit the wheels on the car with the brakes or test the brakes on your car before you commit. 

Thanks, Koya were awesome, had cad specs on hand for my wheels/offset and the brembo 6 pots, the guy said they’ll fit okay.  Doing a test fit next Thursday... fingers crossed.  Cheers for the advice