Xr6 turbo gauge pod

Chris28

• Member For: 5y 1m 2d

Hi guys , I removed my fg dash gauge pod and one of the two pink clips fell of when I popped cover off. Is there anyway of retrieving this? Would pulling the icc out give me access to where the clip might have gone? 

Cheers 

chris 

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2d

Keith I can't find my keys. Where are they?

But more seriously - if you can't find the clips then there are lots of online car fastener places that sell that sort of thing or eBay.

• Member For: 5y 1m 2d

El Andrew I am not worried about purchasing other clips as I have spares here, it’s just more trying to find it rather than leaving it in there. 

As this is the first time I have removed icc I was wondering if there are any other panels that link up to where the icc top cover mounts that could be removed. I have checked all through the gap where the clips sit into , so it must of went down further (even though it doesn’t look like there is deeper holes in there) hence the reason I was wondering if there are panels under this that can be removed. 

Anyways Cheers for your helpful info....  

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 14d

nah, the only thing under the ICC is the entire dash... not worth taking that out to find a couple of tiny bits of plastic.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2d

If you have some spare I'd just move on unless you then find it gives you a rattle.

You are probably more likely to create more problems or rattles if you go removing heaps of stuff to find the clip.

I lost one of my handbrake boot yellow clips when I removed it, so just popped a new one on.