Where in the 300s will this end up?

karlp2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 8m 17d
10 hours ago, JETURBO said:

What in the chit crap is that !!

no wonder you’ve got heat soak as he’s smashing in over 20psi on the hit and clearly way too much timing up top that it’s being reduced for the IAT’s 

You NZ’ers need new tuners that know how to work falcons 

20kmh/sec is for like 500+ hi stalled vehicles for christ sake 

you combo would suppprt around 14psi to make ~350 efficiently and correctly especially with a stage 1 cooler kit 

bloody Derp 

Your telling me, They know nothing. I know more than them maybe I should start tuning 🤣 Will be interesting when it comes to tune mine, 1000hp + With a set of cams they wont know what do, fml. 

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Yes I’ve done a bit of remote tuning for other workshops but it’s not easy as a unique part of tuning on a Dyno is “feeling”/listening”  to the car throughout the process and not to mention sometimes lings happen mid run which you can’t then see until the run is complete and you receive the data log and screen update. This is where the operator of the Dyno needs to be on the same level as the remote tuner and a clear understanding of what the targets are and when’s the time to pull the run. Wouldn’t even attempt this with a big power target and big turbos that can run away quickly ;) 

• Like 1