RCA's to ICC

frankieh

• Member For: 10y 7m 22d

Hi all, 

Recently I've customised my ICC to jam a 9 inch 4GB ram Joying android unit in it. (I didn't know about the prefab versions before this)   Anyway, the difference between my one and the overline etc ones is that I customised the factory facia and kept both the stacker and the climate control buttons.  (It's hell dusty from sitting on the shelf for a month while I collected info... but it's painted in ford gun metal grey metalic and half a dozen coats of clear.  looks great.  Anyawy, I want to put RCA's on the factory stacker and make it an input on the android unit..   Now looking at the amp board in the factory ICC I see the inputs are labelled with the FL/FR/RL/RR, so adding RCA's seems like a pretty straight forward thing but figured I'd ask here first.     Also, does anyone have the Overline or any other unit that has control of the HVAC?   mine has the same software as the overline for climate control but I don't have an interface module and I don't know what one I need.. does anyone know about those ?

custom-facia.jpgcircuit-board.jpg