Ford falcon BA manual conversion

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 16d

Ignore them, they are on day release.

Take 12v positive from cigarette lighter and attach to green wire under shifter.

Then get ignition wire from steering column and run to the boot of your car and drill hole into boot of fuel tank and push wire in.

If you turned the key already which you shouldn't have, the tank would have blown up by now and your not reading this.

TlDR- I don't know

You could try looking for a pdf for ba wiring on here somewhere, I'm sure I've seen it before just don't remember where.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

Tried it - didn't work - car's still an auto.

OP @Fordbafal - am tipping you're looking for an answer to a specific question - the people above have some knowledge, but probably don't understand the question and they scare easily.

Introduce yourself softly, explain the query with crayons and pictures and they might be able to help before their nap time.

• Haha 1