Actuator Replacement on BF Typhoon

Mixalis

• Member For: 10y 11m 5d

So good news and bad news. Install went well over the weekend, theres obviously an order you have to put things back in so there was a bit of bolting and unbolting but weve definitely got the hang of it now. I can see the advantage of converting to a braided oil feed line kit with inline filter as the hardlines arent very forgiving, but all went well. All new gaskets throughout and managed to put the nordlock washers as well. 

The bad, unfortunately I was given the wrong Silicone reducer in my kit, I needed the 2.75" to standard intercooler but was given one to suit one of the bigger 76mm entry coolers. So all for one wrong part we couldnt drive it on sunday.... 

Managed to start it at least, air was being pushed through the intercooler piping which was good and we cleared the wastegate code off the ECU.  So now just going to do an oil change while its all up there on stands

Off to the suspension thread now as the rear suspension needs to be looked at now to get this car ready for the road!