• Member For: 11y 1m 3d

OOOH - I should make that my Tinder profile

"I have a Kitchenaid, a Thermomix, a whatever the other things are etc"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

Fark - should have done that on valentines day - might have got a root, chocolate and someone to cook dinner :S

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

Found a left over easter egg and the old guy next door that you never really trusted took advantage while you were bent over?

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Bit late weighing in, but I agree there has to be some moderation for blatant offensive, discriminatory, etc comments especially when directed at broad groups likes races, genders or hamsters. I think we are better than that.

Plus, while I'm not sure what the ownership and legal setups behind the forum are, legally I wouldn't want to be in the position of running or owning a public forum that allowed some of that behaviour and did nothing about it.

Re the flavour of the OT threads - my personal opinion is that they used to have some pretty interesting and entertaining discussions in them where people genuinely discussed things and had a laugh. Lately (and not just singling out cat boy) it has been much more just lowest common denominator sh!t posting which gets old pretty quick.

That's probably made me read those threads a lot less often, but that's only my personal opinion. Others may love it, which is fine.