Phone holder for car

urov50

• Member For: 5y 2m 10d

As an Uber driver, you need some essential equipment in your vehicle to make driving a lot easier for you.  A dependable phone mount is a must have for all Uber drivers. This posts will discuss a couple of choices that Uber drivers could consider when purchasing phone mounts. And we’ll also look at few reasons why a phone mount is a must-have for Uber drivers. Phone holder

Visit this link for more information - 192.168.0.1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 27d

I got a phone holder. The bitch sits next door to me in the front. But only if she has behaved. Otherwise its in the back, or the boot....

On 13/02/2019 at 8:54 PM, urov50 said:

As an Uber driver, you need some essential equipment in your vehicle to make driving a lot easier for you.  A dependable phone mount is a must have for all Uber drivers. This posts will discuss a couple of choices that Uber drivers could consider when purchasing phone mounts. And we’ll also look at few reasons why a phone mount is a must-have for Uber drivers. Phone holder

Visit this link for more information - fark off

Hold this mate

• Haha 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 29d

Turbo Taxi?

I might almost be able to break even with the LPG if I tried Uber

Tipping if I clicked the link I wouldn't be worried about a phone holder any more - hey @urov50

Try my link www.goatsebigrectumgape.fu

It has a nice pouch for your phone if you can get rid of the starfish in the link

Edited by Rab
edit: - sorry for anyone who clicked the active link - I thought I edited it, but it still worked

• 4 months later...