Building my Fast Bara

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

Car looks great - great photo

Enjoy the car and have fun :)

Track days, drags, hard drives through the hills, interstate cruises with forum members, cruising in a car you can drive everyday, do the shopping in, pick the kids up and even let mum drive is where I get my pleasure.

You've got a fantastic car that you can do "more" to it if you want - don't try and make it something it's not though ;)

• Like 1

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d
27 minutes ago, Rab said:

Everything is possible - @bloodycrashboy would be more than happy to cut one out for you - will be square and up to you to cut the bonnet and bolt it to it.

I can cut what-eva shape this man requires, "square" is just 1 option

• Like 1

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d
1 hour ago, FASTBARA said:

I want to Raise the rear wing by 2-3 Inches and tilt forward by 15 Deg. Does anyone make an adjustable Riser Kit for this Wing?

some cars don't take too kindly to large wing mods

eKs7Jps.jpg

• Haha 1

• Member For: 5y 2m 14d

WOW, Thanks for the Warm Welcome guys 😁

I appreciate everyone's opinion. 

I personally feel the XR6T are an awesome machine, but they are very under dressed and designed. There is no art in car design these days. 

Yes my better half drives this beast and its a weekend car only 60k in 6 years and yes I park it at the farthest end of the shopping center and make my family walk in 40deg heat 😂.

But I plan to build and hand this car to my boy when he is old enough and skilled enough to handle it. I got 16 years to go. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate. Will post more questions soon. I am here to learn and see what reasonable to build and try not to piss others off.

• Like 1

On 05/02/2019 at 10:18 PM, Rab said:

You've got a fantastic car that you can do "more" to it if you want - don't try and make it something it's not though ;)

Im just trying to add my styling to it and give it the looks it deserves. The FT86 is not the most powerful car, but it broke the mundane styling market and gave a new look and so will the new Supra. But I always wanted an Aussie Muscle and now I have it after saving every bit for it. I wont make it ridiculous in looks, just slightly more curvy. 

I like the BA and BF Wings. Slightly higher but not too high like the picture above.

On 05/02/2019 at 9:52 PM, Rab said:

If you want a decent car you can have fun in, get to handle well, have awesome performance for the money spent and be able to have females feel comfortable getting into - then the FG could be the right car for you.

Very well said @Rab I have always loved the old Stingrays, Mustangs and Corvettes for their looks. 

Front Splitter is just for looks. I saw one a while ago which was very well fitted and loved it. Thus looking for it.

Rear Wing I want to Raise it and Tilt for high speed down force. 15 Deg does not affect the resistance at low speeds but provides decent downforce past 160+ 

Front Polycarbonate cover is purely to show off the Big Six. I get excited when I see it every time like a kid with a new toy. I have worked hard to get this car so would like to cherish it. 

I saw a 240 of the same colour as mine with Carbon Fenders, Scoop and other bits. Loved the combination and looks, thus the taste for Carbon Fiber Bits. Purely looks. 

Thanks for the Tips again. More to learn from here.

Considering adding either of these. I got the first ones on my Ranger and they do a good job in extracting the heat when off road at slow speed. 

2013-2014-ford-mustang-gt-carbon-fiber-h

BV39.jpg

Edited by FASTBARA