What power levels are your stock zf handling?

Ex chaser

• Member For: 6y 9m 22d

Just wondering what sort of power levels your stock zf gearbox's are handling reliably. Iv just done a pipe upgrade battery relocated 4inc intake I was going to wait but I bought a new intercooler witch I'll do tomorrow. Iv also got some 1000lb injectors valve springs oil pump gears  will be getting bigger fuel pump get a gear box service engine service then a tune keeping stock turbo will max it out then bring it back just a tad just wondering what thezf can handle when I do upgrade turbo.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

ZF starts to hate life around the 450rwkw mark, but can last reasonably if you take it reasonably easy on it at higher load demands (3rd to 4th WOT etc).

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 1m 12d

Is that rear wheel.

Don't bother answering arronm.I found the answer. Your the guy that told me to nick off and use google.

2 is an issue if we are talking your IQ

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

On this forum we dont talk about horsepower only Kilowatts and its always at the rear wheels.

Nick off and google....

Never told anyone on here to nick off and use google unless your one of those no nothing trolls on the imgur app I down loaded yesterday commenting on the pics I put up. one bloke even thought it was an ecotec mustang. My 7 year old son gets trolled and bullied at school I have 0 respect like your IQ u (dipsh*t) for trolls so if I told u to nick off u probly deserved it

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

arronm is replying to the post directly above him, so he wasn't actually talking to you, but good rant anyway :spoton:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, arronm said:

On this forum we dont talk about horsepower only Kilowatts and its always at the rear wheels.

Nick off and google....

I did google it was just wondering what ppl were ctully getting out of them and before u go an back some toss pot on the internet might won't to as wot actually has happened rather then make yourself out to be anouth f#wit on the internet.