Anyone had a late model BMW and rate it ?

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 4d
1 hour ago, Admin (as if) said:

arron shup up you put foreign wheels on your terri

oh and sorry fluff some of us plebs that's all we can afford, best car I could get that's safe for the kid. 

Oh don’t pull that crap... loads of 5star cars out there that are good value.... 

but I was only kidding... I did dive a kluger.... then got a second one... who am I to talk loool

22 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

We don't have various industry here because the majority of aussies are entitled lazy carnts.

This^^^^ 

no one wants to work ... or they wanna be paid a pretty penny for unqualified manual labour coz they feel entitled to do so...

blame game: 

1. FoMoCo Aus and GMH for building and designing vehicles which are of a sub par standard (rattles, warranty issues beyond belief, general bad design) 

2. Workers for being entitled little anus holes who feel they’re worth is more than it is $ wise... 

3. Consumers for not buying the trash Aussie made vehicles to keep the perpetual cycle of averageness going for generations to come

4. FoMoCo and GMH for being greedy when it comes to the price of their vehicles for the quality because they haven’t got maximum efficiency worked out at all so are still managing to make sweet FA on a vehicle which is over priced for the quality anyways. 

We as a society complain that we are losing our manufacturing offshore... but we demand to maintain an economy where by labour gets paid more than some nurses and qualified people because we couldn’t get the work other wise. 

This is is an economy and cultural issue, not a singular blame game topic on consumers... I for one, after selling territories for years, refuse flat out to own one or have my children be in one, end of story. So will I pay Toyota $ for safety, reliability and quality... yep... just like I’ll pay euro $ for the same thing... because my and j@s qualified and hard earned dollars have earned the right to, nor will I feel bed for it. 

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 23d

THE quality fit and finish of our hyundai I find is bloody good compared to anything ford or Expensive Daewoo import now days.

at least inside the guards are painted...hey ford im looking at you lel

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 4d

Cheers puffa... I think the hardest part is all of us here have a love for the T Falcon ... samesies with a lot of Aussie makes... but we can’t be held responsible because Aussie manufacturers have dropped the ball in a lot of respects.

Plus... I find it hard to believe people who play the “Aussie made” car card then half the chit in their house is made in China. Lololol

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall