2014 xr6 fg2 icc screen problem

MTS-250turbo

• Member For: 19y 8m 26d

Hi guys, Need some help. 
I have a 2014 xr6 fg2 and my icc screen froze up today just after I paired my phone to it. The screen had a thick horizontal colored band at the bottom of it.

I tried disconnecting the battery for 10min and reconnecting it but the screen went all blank and black in color. I also tried pulling out the icc fuses and reconnecting them . When I did this the screen had vertical colored lines then faded to a black screen. Before the screen faded to black I could faintly see the temperature numbers through the vertical colored lines. I also tried holding the power on but it didn’t work and the power button couldn’t turn off the radio. The radio turned off when I opened the door and took the keys out of the ignition. I was hoping some of you falcon gurus could help . Cheers

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 5y 8m 12d
On 30/12/2018 at 8:58 PM, MTS-250turbo said:

Hi guys, Need some help. 
I have a 2014 xr6 fg2 and my icc screen froze up today just after I paired my phone to it. The screen had a thick horizontal colored band at the bottom of it.

I tried disconnecting the battery for 10min and reconnecting it but the screen went all blank and black in color. I also tried pulling out the icc fuses and reconnecting them . When I did this the screen had vertical colored lines then faded to a black screen. Before the screen faded to black I could faintly see the temperature numbers through the vertical colored lines. I also tried holding the power on but it didn’t work and the power button couldn’t turn off the radio. The radio turned off when I opened the door and took the keys out of the ignition. I was hoping some of you falcon gurus could help . Cheers

Hi MTS-250turbo

how did you eventually go  with your ICC and what did you end up doing to fix it

thanks