American Barra in drag rx7

• Member For: 5y 3m 12d

Hello everyone, 

I see there’s a few Americans doing Barra swaps, so I guess I’m here for info, help, and just general discussion. I have an FC rx7 that I was doing a 4g63 in from my old mirage / evo 1 that went 8.9@155 in the quarter. Since working on the new chassis I came across a Barra and have decided to take the 4g out and drop the ford in. I’m looking for 1500 hp at some point. I plan to start with the Borg 80 mm turbo I currently have . The rx7 has a power glide and ford 9” in it as well as a 25.5 cage. I also already have the glide to Barra adapter. I’m looking at spool imports destroker kit and would like any input on their products. The other things I’m looking for are cams, vernier gears, valves, gasket kits, timing chain and other odds and ends I don’t have access too. Thanks in advance for the help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 19d

Very nice fc mate, if you going to want information and great parts, the best person for you to speak to is brad from attomic performance parts.

His landline phone no. is 02 8665 5889 this is the best person to speak to for all your barra engine information, you could also visit his youtube channel were he has techtips and products on show.  1500hp wont be a problem with this engine as we have quite a few making that in australia, we even have dion from dynomite performance making over 2000hp.

• 2 weeks later...