Breeze fg xr6t ute

Alby97

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 15d

Is 500 kw at wheels the upper limits for a stock bottom end for FG barra? 

If it is

Wow. That's amazing. 

• Member For: 5y 11m 19d

Hopefully I might see that magic number, I have my doubts with reaching it as I will probably run out of fuel system first. We shall see how it goes

8 hours ago, adams355 said:

Why did you change tuner

Profile is a 10min drive from where I live and Forced is a good 2 hrs away. There both great tuners, just logistically makes sense for me to go to Profile.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Clinton Hocking @ Profile Autosports is an amazing tuner and if he’s closer than Jamie at Forced Performance who is also tip top I would keep to a closer easier to access workshop because time is also money ;) 

Yea that is too right. I got the work done by Garry at true-Torque Auto in Caloundra and he has been fantastic.

Couple of reasons for going with Garry over some of the other big shops

1 - He is a small 1 man band and is very meticulous with his work - the cars that he has pumped out prove the quality of his workmanship

2 - Price was a factor, You pay a big price for speedy service, I don't mind it taking a bit longer if it doesn't break the bank

3 - There was over a month's wait to even get the car booked in to alot of the big shops around me, and with the zf dieing it was a fairly urgent thing, I gave Garry a call and the car was up there just a few days later.

Cannot Fault his workmanship and overall he is a great bloke, always friendly and willing to help out his customers. Would definitely use him again 

Once its all finished ill hopefully upload a few photos and even a video or two 

• Like 1

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 23d
On 10/01/2019 at 10:18 AM, JETURBO said:

Clinton Hocking @ Profile Autosports is an amazing tuner and if he’s closer than Jamie at Forced Performance who is also tip top I would keep to a closer easier to access workshop because time is also money ;) 

this

• Member For: 6y 11m 17d

Jamie also will use pcmtec though if you want. No SCT saves a bit plus flex etc. I will always go to Jamie. But the only other I would consider is Clinton at profile. Don't go to anyone else besides them in brisbane I had a terrible experience with another but got my money back.

Edited by adams355

Hey Everyone, so I tried to post this a little while ago but for some reason it went and put itself in another sub-board (mod edit: PM'd to explain). Anyways (This list of mods is is up to date)

using single pierberg 360 pump with the surge in OP

I had no clue what intank pump was in it (wouldn't be stock with making 300kw) but I decided to just get a new Walbro 460 for insurance 

New FPR 

ARP 2000 Head studs

What power does everything think it will make with these mods? It will be going for a tune within the next week

E85 as well as 98