Breeze fg xr6t ute

Alby97

• Member For: 5y 11m 19d

Not initially but have plans to do that in the future. Not sure at this stage If I will stick with the twin pierberg setup or go with one of the twin walbro 460 setups. still weighing up some options for that. Will definitely be talking with my tuner for the best approach with this

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 22d

Twin pierberg is better as it doesnt heat the fuel from their operation. 

Twin pumps running together is a lot of pressure not being used. 

Edited by arronm
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty so got the ute re tuned with the new haltech and injectors. Had a problem with the original haltech and had to get it sent off to be repaired under warranty, what are the odds eh. I had Jamie at Forced Performance work on the final tune. It made 535kw and 970nm at only 20psi. Super happy with it now. Jamie was able to sort out a few of the gremlins I was having and put in a rotory switch to adjust boost on the fly. Picked up a new IC7 Dash which is a really cool bit of kit. Thinking either my clutch or stock tailshaft will be the next thing to break haha

Will post up some pics soon, stay posted.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

rRjmX0q.jpg?1

Sorry for the late reply, have been flat out. This is the sheet with high boost. We decided to pull a degree of timing out to bring it back to a respectable 525kw on high boost. Honestly anything more than the 14psi setting on the rotary switch from the haltech is silly. Pretty much spins every gear with ease 

Clutch fried itself within a few days so I had DCS rebuild it to a new spec. It only has 2200lbs of clamp going in. Got them to upgrade it to 2900lbs of clamp. A hell of alot more bite in it. Got it ran in before powerplay Brisbane a few weeks ago. Car ran like a top before the tailshaft decided to clap out after I got home

Upon Closer inspection looks like centre bearing in the tail shaft let go so it looks like I'm up for a built shaft. 

Is there any way to band aid fix it so I can drive it without just getting a whole new shaft?. I have herd several things about changing the centre bearing and it being like $1300 to do. Any advice is appreciated 

Lets just say the car boogies now that's for sure