Breeze fg xr6t ute

Alby97

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 11m 21d

Alrighty so finally got everthing buttoned up with the ute. Had all the fab work done and just got off the rollers at Profile Yesterday morning. Made a stout 472.6rwkw on just 20psi. Maxxed out whatever injectors are in it (Previous owner installed) so will upgrade to some big boys later down the track. Super happy with the result and feels a hell of a lot quicker than it did in its previous iterations. I will post some more progress pics and the dyno sheet soon. Absolutely stoked, hopefully with some injectors and a nice cool day it might just see that 500kw mark.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 20d

Nice one 

show us the Dyno sheet when you can as I’d love to see the 84’s spool rate for sure ! 

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 20d

Yeh nice, Clinton does a great job of tuning

the 84 looks like it’s up and going quite snappy ! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 5y 11m 21d

So a bit more of a progress update...

Got sick of a few of the gremlins I have been having with the PCMtec tune I had. We believe it stems from issues relating to the manual swap so the PCMtec software is glitching etc. 

I'm not trying to give them a hard time or anything as the tuning abilities is awesome but it just wasn't for me. 

I pulled the trigger on a Haltech Plug and Play ECU w/ onboard Wo2 kit as well as a flex fuel kit. As I was maxing out the injectors with the previous tune I opted for some Stainless Bosch Motorsports 1650cc injectors. 

Bit of an expensive investment and in some peoples opinions a waste at the power levels I'm sitting around, but the safety features and the ability to troubleshoot all of my gremlins I think its worth while. 

ym39a2w.jpg

PCur3Su.jpg

Also looked into getting a gauge setup but for what I was after it was going to be around $1k... So ive ordered one of the new Haltech IC7 display dash which should arrive Tomorrow. 

Tune is booked in for late next week. Lets try not to throw a rod in the process 

• Like 2