Breeze fg xr6t ute

Alby97

• Member For: 5y 11m 24d

Yea got an fpr1200 on there which should do the trick. Down the track I might look into some bigger injectors, fuel rail and a frr2000 with the second pierburg. But for now should be more than enough power for stock internals for the most part.

Since I need to sort out this diff issue I think I am just going to do it properly and get the manual turbo diff with 3.73 gears. I would be doing this in a few months anyway. I know what you are all probably thinking and that's that I change my mind heaps haha, I do. Trying to do this properly whilst trying not to break the bank or cut corners, its a fine line as most of you know.

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 20d

I suggest you get a loan and buy a new supra.....

Then let me drive it , and wash it, and hug it, and love it....

Yea Can't say its the best looking car off the showroom floor but it will be interesting to see what people will do with it. TBH the mark IV supra wasn't that sexy of the production line either, but I do wish that they took some nostalgic design ques from the mark IV. Wonder who will be the first to barra swap it? Theres a US company taking orders to do a full 2J conversion for them 

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 20d

Why would you put a dirty 25 year old 2jz engine in a new car. I'd rather a brand new b58 from a BMW.

Also why put a dirty barra in there😂 you'd throw the whole 50/50 weight distribution out the window.

• 1 month later...

Alrighty so small update. 

So we finally sorted the diff issue. So pretty much the pinion coupling from the auto diff wasn't the same as the turbo tail shaft. Not even ford or hardy spicer could bloody find one. Managed to pick up a 3.73 LSD diff out of a sedan which worked with minor shimming. Took forever to try and find them. Anyway, Had the diff re build by a local bloke and he did a great job at a reasonable price. Now we have that back and its all in and fitted. I am told that the car is being dropped off Wednesday morning and will be tuned in due course. 

Also had to get a Plaz Fuel Rail for everything to work smooth. 

Also managed to get rid of the dirty Simmons for some G6E Turbo wheels, I tell ya they look pretty smick on a Ute. Offset isn't the best but hey doesn't look too bad.

Will upload some pics (if I can figure out how) soon. 

Fingers crossed I can get it back soon