Breeze fg xr6t ute

Alby97

• Member For: 5y 10m 27d
On 02/02/2019 at 12:47 PM, Admin (as if) said:

why do people ask what power it will make?

who cares

it makes what the tuner feels his comfortable it produces. too many factors. people get so obsessed with the number means sh*t.  

More fun than anything. Something to itch while I wait for it to get ready 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty so

The car will finally be tuned tomorrow at Profile. All is going to plan at this stage, Had troubles getting it booked in anywhere with QLD powercruize last weekend. So we will hopefully see some numbers tomorrow. I will do a little writeup on the whole thing and put it into a different thread once I have an actual figure. Keep in mind I don't really care what power it makes because anything over 400 is going to eat my stock tailshaft and rear end. Anyone who wants to guess last min figures for fun post them up!

Yea as Kittens speculated didn't get to the tuners that Friday. Ran into a few issues with the sandwich plate having different mounting holes for the starter, Had to just get a new one from ford because no one local had it. Of course with my recent luck ran into another issue in the final stages. The legitimate last step for this build before it can leave the shop and head to the tuners is the tailshaft. The diff end of the shaft is too small. Looking into just getting a drive line shop to replace it with a pinion flange to fix my issue. Could also have something to do with the factory 2.73 lsd diff and not the 3.46 that the manual utes came out with. I have plans in the near future to get a built tail shaft and replace the auto diff with a manual. Hopefully I can try to get this closed out this coming week, Been pretty hectic with work so the ute hasn't been high on my priority list. Getting excited to share the results with everyone when (if) if ever gets tuned haha, have a good week fellas  

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

I would say 380 - 400 on 98. pushed a bit it should go 400 -420. On E85 say  450. If sorted well should see 470 - 500.

Just saw single pierburg. That may limit E85 to between 470 -480. Did with my car.. If you want to push add a second pierburg.  Do you have a decent reg..

Edited by arronm