All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March

Rab

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

bugger... https://tickets.racv.com.au/en-AU/shows/gordon river cruises/events says that the Gordon River cruise thingo leaves at 8:30am... no way you guys could do that specific cruise on the first day as you'll be getting off the boat at around 7am at the earliest...

oh well, will be limited if I leave on the Friday day-sail... going to call them in the morning and ask if I can be put on some sort of list to go based on a cancellation for the Thursday night. Don't really want to do the Wednesday night sail... we'll see how it goes. Going to be spending bulk dollars haha might just fly up to the gold coast and enjoy a week up there instead, if things go spectacularly bad...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

basically :) could be worse. Have done the cruise twice and GF's health isn't really conducive to this sort of thing at the moment, anyway, so it might end up making my decision for me. Sucks, though, as it's an epic cruise.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d
On 16/02/2019 at 1:35 PM, MBAF said:

you won't show up:P

(quote may have been edited for comedic effect)

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Pffft Keith - small problems. 24 hours before the Snowys cruise you didn't even have a car and you sorted that one out.

BTW would have loved to come on this one with you guys but that weekend is the little guy's birthday and a regular camping trip at the coast with a few other families.

• Like 1