All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March

Rab

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 13d

I cant, and you are the one getting triggered because I said if I have to explain to you why I cant then you don't need to know, and the fact you got so upset and felt the need to get defensive over a small desk job joke says a lot about your character

alienating people on a forum is a good way to make friends and this a real enjoyable forum to come for information, but I enjoy poking you, makes for a good giggle when you act like this. carry on 😀😀😀😀

ohhh and if you didn't get it....see above fish 

Edited by MBAF

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

@k31th, @EvilDaifu, @YLD127

Before I start looking at accomodation for the last 2 nights I'd like to work out what we'd prefer.

1 night Hobart, 1 night Strahan

or

2 nights Strahan

(2/1/1) or (2/2) for the trip

I like the idea of 2/2 - I think Keith was up for that as well?

Gary was up for the night in Hobart, but he also wants to get to the lake at Cradle Mountain and wasn't too fussed on heading to Salamanca again. (maybe a run up to Cradle Mountain and back on the extra day in Strahan or could do the cruise up the Gordon)

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

I think it'll be the go.

Will put the weather in your hands - 28 every day last trip, see if you can match that ;)

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I think the Strathgordon run would be better out of Hobart than Strahan as that day was huge when we did it last time... but would be happy to stick around Strahan for two nights to take in the entire west coast stuff (including Cradle, or whatever) and the Strahan touristy stuff that we talked about last time we were there...

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

Yeah - Strathgordon would be time sensitive if we do 2 nights in Strahan

The Gordon River run is a "touristy" thing - we get one of the big boats from the harbour and cruise up it.

Gary wants to do the walk around the lake at Cradle Mountain - about a 3 hour walk? (pretty easy walk)

Would tie that in with a circuit through the inside of the West Coast

Depending on the weather we can make this the "touristy" day - drive and walk, boat trip and drive or just drive etc (personal preference)

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d

Yep 2 nights Triabunna and 2 nights Strahan is good.  Let's explore both East and West Coast better in my opinion.  What's 98 like in Strahan again? I forgot.