Boost Controller with Tune

SydCrazi

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

The tune was fine. It ran mid 11:1 afr and had 11 degrees of timing in the middle and 12:1 afr and 13 degrees up top. Spot on for an e85 tune with just shy of 22psi in it.

But to address your initial claim, that it broke from the use of a bleed valve or boost controller, well...it didn't.

There is nothing wrong with using a bleed valve or boost controller and tuning around that if you want. Some people have no choice as they build a na car and make it turbo. Even on a turbo car you can do it that way if you wanted to for whatever reason.

Quoting a post like you did and saying what you said, while meant to sh*t stir me, is actually misleading people on their search for genuine information.

Raise your game bud cos that is poor form.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

It's not the tune at those levels, sh*t just breaks when you push it that far or for that long. Mine was still drivable when I pulled it down which is a damn sight better than the hole through the block stories we've seen.

Anyhow in the context of the thread I think it's important to keep information accurate. I'm sure everyone has thought about just upping the boost with a bleed valve or ebc and while it can definitely be done, it has to be approached the right way.

• Member For: 6y 10m 27d

Mine was tuned by autotech with a manual boost controller when I first bought it. Never had a problem with it. But different world now with proper control

Edited by adams355