What exhaust to run on FPV F6E

turboF6E

• Member For: 5y 4m 20d

hi guys new member wondering what exhaust systems people reccommend running on f6e sedan currently running 340.4rwkw through stock exhaust and cat so very restricted, looking at new systems such as pictured and wondering if people have any advice. cheers 

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d

Hey mate welcome to the forum

No pic in your post?

Have a bit of a look through here

https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/112-exhaust-workshop/

Venom seems to have a fair few fans these days; price is very reasonable and quality is apparently pretty good

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Venom-FG-FGX-Turbo-Sedan-Turbo-Back-Exhaust-Falcon-XR6-FPV-F6-FORCE6-BARRA-/262466481624?hash=item3d1c38add8

@JETURBO may be able to help you out with pricing 

Xforce is another option, nizpro is expensive - good quality but most hate their v band flanges, TOG is a cheaper nizpro copy, manta is very good quality but more exxy than nizpro...there are a few others but can't think of them right now.

Then there's the fleabay or scumtree 2nd hand lucky dip, as always you can either get a top deal or a turd.

Throw some pics up of your f6e when you get a chance.

• Like 1

• Member For: 19y 6m 5d

Nizpro exhaust is excellent.

Built tough, good quality can make over 1000hp, and I’v never had any problems with remove/replace or fitting it up. Clamps are good, just nick them up from time to time. 

Good system!

• Like 1

• Member For: 5y 4m 20d
  • Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Do nothing as you have your power and aren't asking for more. 

You can get your current power and 80rwkw more from a stock exhaust with cat replacement.

The venom turbo back is cheaper, is quiet and will do that power plus nearly 200rwkw extra.

This all comes down to tuning etc.

What do you actually want?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

Why does everyone talk about the minimum to flow power. Why not start with the biggest and run less boost. Then later if you upgrade for more power its no restriction.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Why spend money if you don't have to?

There are too many scenarios to say what about this or that, but biggest isn't always best.

I personally agree with you from the modding route but not everyone is a modding maniac and there is another side of the argument to consider. Quite a few stock parts work pretty good for the sub 400rwkw category.

• Member For: 8y 27d

Tuner could not fit my Nizpro exhaust without having it buried into my rear cradle.  Quality and welds were shocking and their claims of "every exhaust is test fitted" didn't appear true with no grease, fingerprints or markings.  Not sure if mine was a dud but they immediately tried to pass it off as a TOG exhaust and not their own - at the end of the day not happy

Ended up going the x-force 4" turbo-back.  A bit to loud for my liking on cold starts but settles nicely and is practically drone free.  If I had my time again and knew my end power goal (be realistic with yourself if you are going to push 450rwkw+) I would have tried out the 2.5" twin venom system for the Cat-back section.

• Like 2